Your contribution counts
In situations of need, often there is no time to lose. That is why we act quickly and decisively. Our manpower and other means are deployed where they are most needed. That way we ensure that your donation will always contribute to indispensable emergency relief.
We have an ANBI-status, which means your donation is tax-deductible (in The Netherlands). Please find below our account data:
IBAN-account number: NL97 RBRB 0918 9326 37 attn. Stichting Bootvluchteling.
KvK (Chamber of Commerce) number: 63274337
BIC number: RBRBNL21 REGIOBANK
Transparency is very important to us. Not only regarding finances, but also when it comes to integrity. Below is an overview of our most important internal guidelines and regulations:
- Articles of Association Boat Refugee Foundation
- Management Regulations
- Supervisory Board Regulations
- Code of Conduct: click here.
- Safeguarding Handbook: click here.
We also endorse a number of externally recognised guidelines:
- Core Humanitarian Standards
- ISO 9001:2015 – At Lesvos we work according to this standard